Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions we, our, us, refers to My Local Garage Limited, Company No. 6279230 ( "MOTonline.co.uk" ) and References to our website www.motonline.co.uk and www.mots.co.uk. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Acceptance of Terms
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Limitation of Liability
We will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website. Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of our website, its employees or agents.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All intellectual property of www.MOTonline.co.uk such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of MOTonline.co.uk.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of MOTonline.co.uk and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting any material contained within the Website.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained with the Website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website and cannot provide any representation that using the website will be error free.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites. Use of these links is at your own risk and responsibility. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not register if you are under the age of 18 years or to temporarily or have been banned from this website. If you do not qualify, please do not register.
Registering with Our Website
If you are registering with our website, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this agreement.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to our website and any consequences that may result from your use of the website.
Information Provided By Users Of Our Website
We do not control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Site. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful or inaccurate. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there may be risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretences. By using this site, you agree to accept such risks and agree that MOTonline.co.uk is not responsible for the acts of users on the site.
We may suspend or terminate your account without notification if we suspect that you have engaged or are about to engage in, or have been in any way involved in or linked to, fraudulent and misuse in connection with the Site. You must not manipulate the price of any item displayed on MOTonline.co.uk or interfere with other users.
No Warranty or Guarantee
We do not warrant that any of our services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that we do not guarantee or warrant files available will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other factors that is out of our control. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
You Agree To Accept The Following Conditions:
Your information and your activities on our Site MUST NOT:
* Be false, inaccurate or misleading
* Be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
* Be fraudulent in any way,
* Be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, laws governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising);
* Be obscene, indecent or contain explicit content;
* Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
* Contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information,
* Cause the site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Site is in any way impaired.
* You are solely responsible for actions you take when using our website.
* You accept to show your personal details to our website admin and business details to users and the public.
* You accept that all payment transactions are from your own business account or personal account.
* You accept to receive occasional information from our website to your personal e-mail address and/or business address.
* Any payment made to our website is non-refundable once you pay for the service. If we suspect you are misusing our website we will remove you immediately and there will be no refund of any payments from us.
* Any communication made to users of our website is at your own risk and we do not have anything to do with the transaction you make.
Motorist Charges & Fees
Registering and making MOT Bookings through www.motonline.co.uk is FREE of Charge. We do charge fees for other services, such as purchasing Duplicate MOTs. Any fees chargeable will be highlighted.
Any successful MOT bookings made through MOTonline.co.uk will be chargeable at the MOT Station’s published rate and be payable directly to the MOT Station at the time of the MOT Test. MOT Re-Test fees are additional to the initial MOT fee unless otherwise stated.
Any MOT Bookings Submitted through MOTonline.co.uk are on a request basis only until confirmed by the MOT Station and are subject to availability.
Once your MOT Booking has been confirmed by your chosen MOT Station you do not need to do anything apart from turn up at the agreed date and time for the MOT Test. ( Its advisable to arrive at least 15 Minutes prior to confirmed appointment)
If your chosen MOT station is unable to accommodate your MOT Booking Request an alternative date and time will be offered giving you the opportunity to either accept, decline or rearrange.
MOT Booking Cancellations & Amendments
MOT Bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours prior to the date and time of the Confirmed MOT Booking through MOTonline.co.uk by logging into your account at www.motonline.co.uk.
Any MOT bookings which need to be cancelled within a shorter notice period should be done by contacting the MOT Station directly, their details can be found in your MOT Booking Confirmation Email.
MOT Station Charges & Fees
The Registration and Claiming of your MOT Station is FREE of Charge with NO Annual Fees or Ongoing Charges for being registered on ( standard Listing) www.motonline.co.uk unless you receive a successful MOT Booking through MOTonline.co.uk when a minimum standard Introduction charge for every Successful MOT Booking will apply. unless you decide to purchase additional optional features, services or upgrades.
* FREE Standard Listing
* Claim your MOT Station for FREE
* NO MOT Booking NO MOT Booking Fee
* Customer Pays MOT Station Directly for MOT Fee
* Introduction Fee per Successful MOT Booking
* Annual Charges for upgraded listings at published rates.
The MOT Station agrees to accept MOT Bookings sent through www.motonline.co.uk and Charge the Customer directly at the time of the MOT Test the published MOT fee as advertised on the MOT Station Profile on MOTonline.co.uk. The MOT Station will need to accept the MOT booking request and send confirmation or alternative options to the customer using www.motonline.co.uk messaging system at their earliest convenience.
The MOT Station will be sent an Email Alert to inform them of any MOT Booking Requests made through MOTonline.co.uk which will be processed by logging into your admin area on www.motonline.co.uk/garageadmin
The MOT station only pays MOTonline.co.uk the introduction fee once a MOT Booking has been confirmed. No Fee is charged if the customer cancels the booking.
If the Customer Cancels the MOT Booking through MOTonline.co.uk an alert will be sent to the MOT Station, However if the cancellation is within 24 hours of the MOT booking the consumer has to inform the MOT Station directly, its the MOT Station’s responsibility to ensure the booking has been canceled within the garage login area. ( only if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the confirmed appointment)
The Introduction Fee will be invoiced after every Completed MOT Booking unless any Optional Features or upgrades have been purchased.
Charges for Optional Features & Upgrades
Standard Listings are Completely FREE and only a successful MOT Introduction fee is chargeable, However addition packages are available to promote your MOT Station Listing within MOTonline.co.uk which have additional charges.
All additional features and upgrades are subject to a minimum contract period of 12 months and have additional charges applicable which are payable at the time of purchase / upgrade, all agreements commence for a fixed 12 month period and can be cancelled giving 3 months written notice from the anniversary of the initial agreement period.
All Cancellation Notices should be sent by recorded delivery to the registered address for MOTonline.co.uk.
What Information We Collect And How
The information we collect via the website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions, it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is only used to monitor the usage of the website.
Agreement for PayPal Service
11 new broadway Uxbridge road Hillingdon Muddlesex Ub10 0LJ
You can request a refund up to 60 days after you pay for your item. If you paid with your debit card or credit card, your payment is refunded to that card. Refunds may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your registration, to provide after registration service.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding MOTonline.co.uk or this website, please contact us:
My Local Garage Limited
11 New Broadway, Uxbridge Road, Hillingdon Middlesex UB10 0LJ
Tel: 08455 675 675
Fax: 08455 676 676